THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT FOR STUDY OR PRACTICE PURPOSES. ORDER ONLY IF YOU ARE HOSTING AN INVITATIONAL MEET. ALL STANDARD CONFIDENTIALITY GUIDELINES APPLY FOR THESE MATERIALS.
NOTE: If you order this product (A+ Invitational Materials SKU: Digital-0311), you do NOT need to order the A+ Invitational Writing Events (SKU: Digital-0310). All materials in A+ Invitational Writing Events (Digital-0310) are included in this product (A+ Invitational Materials SKU: Digital-0311).
1. Order this item at least four weeks prior to meet date for meets held Nov. 1- April 1.
2. Date of meet and verification of principal's certification of meet is required.
3. Orders will be emailed to the purchaser 1-2 weeks before meet date (to email provided in field above).
4. If writing events are held before meet date, please let us know the date the writing events will begin.
5. Ordering Deadline: Orders must be place & payment (PO, credit card, or check) must be received by the UIL Office at least 3 weeks before your meet date.
This item includes tests, answer keys, answer sheets and all needed forms for the follwing A+ Invitational contests: Art, Calculator Applications, Chess Puzzle, Creative Writing, Dictionary Skills, Editorial Writing, Impromptu Speaking, Listening, Maps Graphs and Charts, Mathematics, Modern Oratory, Number Sense, Oral Reading, Ready Writing, Science I, Science II, Social Studies, Spelling, Storytelling. NOTE THAT UIL DOES NOT PROVIDE INVITATIONAL MATERIALS FOR MUSIC MEMORY.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A+ Invitational Meet Materials are not provided as pre-printed tests in packets. All materials are provided in digital form. Two options for ordering materials are available. This item, Digital-0311, allows hosting schools to order one item that includes digital copies of all available A+ invitational materials, including tests, answer keys, answer sheets, etc. A second option, Digital-0310, includes materials for writing events ONLY (Ready Writing, Creative Writing and Editorial Writing).
* Please submit your meet information online here.