THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT FOR STUDY OR PRACTICE PURPOSES. ORDER ONLY IF YOU ARE HOSTING AN INVITATIONAL MEET. ALL STANDARD CONFIDENTIALITY GUIDELINES STILL APPLY FOR THESE MATERIALS.
1. Order this item at least four weeks prior to meet date for meets held Nov. 1- April 1.
2. Date of meet and verification of principal's certification of meet is required.
3. Returns, exchanges, or discrepancies must be reported to the UIL within 30 days of the shipping date.
4. Orders sent 1-2 weeks before meet date.
This item includes tests, answer keys, answer sheets and all needed forms for the follwing A+ Invitational contests: Art, Calculator Applications, Chess Puzzle, Creative Writing, Dictionary Skills, Editorial Writing, Impromptu Speaking, Listening, Maps Graphs and Charts, Mathematics, Modern Oratory, Number Sense, Oral Reading, Ready Writing, Science I, Science II, Social Studies, Spelling, Storytelling. NOTE THAT UIL DOES NOT PROVIDE INVITATIONAL MATERIALS FOR MUSIC MEMORY.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A+ Invitational Meet Materials are not provided as pre-printed tests in packets. All materials are provided in digital form. Two options for ordering materials are available. This item, Digital- 0191, allows hosting schools to order one item that includes digital copies of all available A+ invitational materials, including tests, answer keys, answer sheets, etc. A second option, Digital- 0192, includes materials for writing events ONLY (Ready Writing, Creative Writing and Editorial Writing).
NOTE: If you order stock Digital- 0191 (A+ Invitational Materials), you do NOT need to order stock Digital- 0192 (A+ Invitational Writing Events). All materials in Digital- 0192 are included in Digital- 0191.
* Please submit your meet information online here.